Our usual and customary Basic Services:
- Verify that all doors and windows are properly secure to prevent break-ins.
- Check that the air conditioning/Humidistat is working properly
- Check that the refrigerator/Freezer is working properly;
- Check for evidence of any water leaks – ceiling, windows or doors
- Visual signs of mold or mildew
- Signs of insects or rodents
- Inspect sliding glass doors, screens, pool cage screens
We will also inspect the exterior each visit for potential issues with irrigation systems, signs of vandalism and remove any flyers left on your door, remove newspapers, etc.
Water will be run in all sinks, showers and tubs; all toilets will be flushed to prevent dry pipes; Dishwasher and washing machine run monthly; garbage disposals run and oiled to prevent seizing;
Our job as “home watch” inspectors is to visually inspect your home and property for obvious issues. If we notice any abnormalities, we immediately report it to you.